Stories From The Tolbert Home

Friday, November 19, 2010

11 weeks

I am feeling great so far. I had my first appointment 3 weeks ago and got to see the baby. I got to see the little heart beating so fast, it was precious! I was very nauseous the past couple of weeks, it seems to be fading now.
 All I want to eat is fish, and citrus anything! I think I eat like 2 tangerines a meal! I wish I could eat more fish, but I have heard so many different stories on it being bad. I guess investigating this will help:) I get so excited every time I see little babies, I still can't believe I get to have another. This pregnancy will fly by so fast, the girls keep me busy, I seem to forget at times! I get to hear the heartbeat next Wednesday, I am really looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment