Stories From The Tolbert Home

Friday, November 26, 2010

12 weeks and Thanksgiving

The week started off beautiful with all the snow. I had an absolute blast chasing the girls around the yard in the snow and building a snowman in the dark. That night we slept with the blinds open so that we could watch the beautiful snow fall.
I am now 12 weeks and a few days pregnant. I have not felt nauseous anymore this week, and I seem to be getting some energy back. I felt grateful that the 2nd trimester is almost here and my clothes are still working out for me. I know I won't be saying this in the next few weeks. LOL I crave mexican, constantly. I have eaten my turkey,cranberry,havarti,cream cheese, and spinach sandwhich about 7 times this week. I also go through anything citrus like it is going out of style. Thanksgiving was wonderful since Turkey has been a favorite of mine for a few weeks now. I also enjoyed all the time with family and friends. I love making memories and I get excited when I think that next year we will have a 6 month old with us at Thanksgiving.
I was too tired to even attempt black Friday this year, I did make it out around 10 and bought the baby a monkey bean bag chair, I guess you can say I am thinking it is a boy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment